The Proven Benefits of IceCOLD®
IceCOLD® helps achieve and maintain a high level of system performance.
Improves heat transfer (“Q”)
Extends compressor system life
Reduces friction noise and vibration, less wear
Contains no gummy, system-clogging paraffin or olefin waxes
Poses no health or safety risks
Contains no toxic or carcinogenic materials (chlorine or sulfurs)
Contains no environmentally hazardous materials
Increases lubricating capability of compressor oils
No ingredients are on the EPA “List of Lists”
Reduces the amount of CO2 released into the atmosphere
The actual savings mechanism includes not only the reduction of amperes that the compressor’s electric motor uses while running, but also with the removal of the oil fouling, there is a more efficient refrigerant absorption rate and lubricity increases which makes the system more efficient causing colder supply air (or faster chiller water cool down) resulting in the equipment running 10% to 20+% less on average.
- IceCOLD® cannot damage a refrigeration or air conditioning system, if it is correctly installed
- IceCOLD® is an engineered synthetic catalyst, not an additive
- IceCOLD® is priced to achieve payback within 12 cooling months
Compatible & Risk Free
- IceCOLD® is compatible with the normal temperature operating ranges of compressor oils and refrigerants. The pour point of IceCOLD® is – 23°C. (-9°F)
- IceCOLD® is non-toxic and it is not harmful to metals.*
- IceCOLD® will not cause damage to rubber seals and gaskets.*
- An IceCOLD® formulation is available specifically for ammonia systems.
- The only refrigerants for which IceCOLD® is not recommended are R-123 and R-11.
- IceCOLD® has a successful history since 2002. It is fully insured against damage to equipment and there has never been a damage claim.
*Intertek Laboratory Report