The Proven Benefits of IceCOLD®
IceCOLD® helps achieve and maintain a high level of system performance.
Improves heat transfer (“Q”)
Extends compressor system life
Reduces friction noise and vibration, less wear
Contains no gummy, system-clogging paraffin or olefin waxes
Poses no health or safety risks
Contains no toxic or carcinogenic materials (chlorine or sulfurs)
Contains no environmentally hazardous materials
Increases lubricating capability of compressor oils
Guaranteed 10% increase in equipment efficiency, 5% in chiller applications
No ingredients are on the EPA “List of Lists”
Reduces the amount of CO2 released into the atmosphere
The actual savings mechanism is not only the reduction of amperes that the compressor’s electric motor uses while running, but the fact that with the removal of the oil fouling, there is a more efficient refrigerant absorption rate, lubricity increases which makes the system more efficient; causing colder supply air (or faster chiller water cool down) resulting in the equipment running 10% to 20+% less on average.
When the equipment is not running, it is using less electricity; and while not running, there are no maintenance labor and parts needs accruing, resulting in a 10% to 20% annual savings in maintenance and parts and labor. Plus the equipment can last 10% to 20% longer.
- IceCOLD® cannot damage a refrigeration or air conditioning system, if it is correctly installed
- IceCOLD® is an engineered synthetic catalyst, not an additive
- IceCOLD® is priced to achieve payback within 12 cooling months
Compatible & Risk Free
- IceCOLD® is compatible with the normal temperature operating ranges of compressor oils and refrigerants.The pour point of IceCOLD® is: – 23°C
- IceCOLD® is non-toxic and it is not harmful to metals*
- IceCOLD® will not cause damage to rubber seals and gaskets*
- There is an IceCOLD® formulation, specifically for Ammonia systems
- The only refrigerants for which IceCOLD® is not recommended are R-123 and R-11
- IceCOLD® is guaranteed to improve energy efficiency by at least 10%, or your money back**
- IceCOLD® has a successful 14 year history, with tens of thousands of installations to its credit. It is fully insured against damage to equipment and there has never been a single claim
*Intertek Laboratory Report
**5% guarantee on chillers, refer to Written Money Back Guarantee for details.